1912 Heat Overload
For best results(1912 Heat Overload), it is recommended to do a dry manicure (not soaking the hands and nails in water prior to application).
- Clean the hands and the nail surface with GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Cleanser/Sanitizer.
- Gently push the cuticles back with a sterilized metal pusher.
- Shape the nail using a 180 grit file. Buff the surface of the nail to remove the shine.
- Remove dust from the nails with a nail brush and cleanse them with GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Cleanser/Sanitizer.
- Apply GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Superbond as the primer to dehydrate the nail, avoiding the cuticle area. Allow to dry for a few seconds.
- Apply a thin coat of GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Base coat being careful not to apply on the cuticles. Cure for 2 minutes in 36W UV lamp or 30-60 seconds in 24watt or higher LED lamps.
- Starting from the base of the nail to the free end, apply a thin layer of 1912 Heat Overload GEL.IT.UP by GIUP®, ensuring to seal the ends.
- Cure for 2 minutes in 36W UV lamp and 30-90 seconds in 24W or higher LED lamps.
- Apply a second thin layer of 1912 Heat Overload GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® and cure in the same way as mentioned above. Apply a top coats as the last layer.
- Cure for 3 minutes in 36 watt UV lamp or 60-90 seconds in 24W or higher LED Lamps.
- If you are using GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Wipe Off Top Coat, cleanse the sticky residue with GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Cleanser/Sanitizer.
- Apply a little cuticle oil and massage the cuticles.
GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Non Wipe Top Coat and GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Satin Matte-RS Non Wipe Top Coat require no cleansing. Allow GEL.IT.UP by GIUP® Non Wipe Top Coat to cool for around 30 seconds before applying any oils or creams.